The Member Section of the CARE Antenna Virtual Centre is easily accessible for EurAAP Members (over 1800 antenna researchers from 220 Institutions), entering by Username/Password in the Antenna Virtual Centre of Excellence portal at www.antennasVCE.org,.
It is important to notice that all the Partners of CARE are EurAAP members and all the secondees involved in CARE will be EurAAP members.
The Members can then access to the CARE AVC, both to the Public and Member Sections:
1) the Public Section of CARE is reachable in the Dissemination, see the left side menu, by selecting the CARE Project; this section contains:
- the advertisement of the available CARE secondments for researchers;
- the information for applicants, both hosts and secondees, on CARE secondments;
- the topics of the secondment research on Antenna Expert Groups and the Antenna Best Practice, with reports posted;
- the list of the ESoA Courses contributing to the CARE Antenna Training Program;
- the advertisement about the CARE workshops and other events;
2) the Member Section of CARE offers a set of integrated services (see the menù on the left):
- User Management: to enter in contact with the other EurAAP members in few clicks;
- Software Survey services, to upload/download the existing software on antenna design
- Antenna Measurement Facilities Database, linked with the ACE outcome of Activity 1.2
- European School of Antennas: courses information with the student registration support;
3) the Project Section of CARE offers a set of services tailored to the CARE project (Member services accessible only to CARE users):
- File Sharing: offering a common point of documents and knowledge exchange for the CARE hired researchers;
- Meeting Management: with the possibility to schedule and organize the meeting taking trace of the pre/post documentation, including minutes.