The Proceedings of the European Microwave Association are an archival, peer-reviewed publication appearing 4 times per year. Its mission is to enhance the communication among microwave engineers and researchers in Europe, neighbouring areas, as well as world-wide. It will be interdisciplinary and application oriented, also providing a platform for the European microwave industry.
The Proceedings solicit original and review articles in the following areas.
· Applied electromagnetic field theory, including antennas, transmission lines, and waveguides
· Components, including passive structures and semiconductor device technologies
· Analog and mixed-signal circuits
· Optical-microwave interactions
· Electromagnetic compatibility
· Industrial applications
· Biological effects and medical applications
More information can be found in http://www.eumwa.org/en/publications/