Radioengineering is intended for publishing papers, describing original research and development in the field of radio engineering. Primarily, the published papers should be oriented towards:
· Communications (mobile communication techniques, satellite communication, radio navigation, etc.).
· Circuits theory (analog circuits and digital circuits, functional blocks, etc.).
· Application of circuit theory (structures of filters, mixers, amplifiers, etc.).
· Theory of electromagnetic field (computational approaches, Green's functions, etc.).
· Application of EM field theory (antennas, propagation models, microwave circuits and transmission lines, etc.).
· Electromagnetic compatibility (tests and measurements, computation, modeling, etc.).
· Optoelectronics (fiber optics, free-space communication links, optical blocks, etc.).
· Signal processing (processing algorithms of analog signals, digital signals, achievement in speech processing and image processing, etc.).
· Multimedia (TV techniques, video-techniques, etc.).
Papers in Radioengineering are not limited to the above-suggested topics. Nevertheless, if you are not sure that your paper is convenient for publishing in the journal, please contact us.We would like to ask you for sending us a message when you plan to prepare a tutorial paper.
More information is available on the web site http://www.radioeng.cz